Contains a B-Act specific, Bacillus licheniformis probiotic strain for pigs and poultry
- Creates favorable environment for beneficial bacteria
- Produces antimicrobial substances
- Produces enzymes, improving feed digestion
- Stimulates local immune system
- Superior microGranulate form, produced by leading manufacturer Huvepharma
- Suitable for use in free range flocks or herds
Also suitable for use in combination with Flavomycin in commercial flocks
- Antibiotic free
- Superior competitive exclusion of pathogens
Inhibits selected pathogens, spares other microflora
- Improved growth rates and FCR, even during stress and environmental challenge
- Protects gut from pathogenic invasion and reduces Salmonella colonisation
- Highest quality European product
- Improved productivity in poultry when used alone, or in combination with Flavomycin
Direct fed microbial for poultry (broilers, turkeys, and layers) and pigs intended to provide a source of live, naturally occurring microorganisms in which the active ingredient is a product-specific, spray-dried, spore-forming Bacillus licheniformis strain (bacterium) at a minimum concentration of 3.2 x 109 viable spores/gram.
Available in 20 kg bags
B-Act is a probiotic for supplementation into feed of poultry and pigs, which induces a beneficial effect by improving and recovering internal microbial balance in the gut. Probiotic bacteria induce a direct effect in the animal by colonising the intestinal mucosa and producing essential enzymes and cellular bioproducts.
Used as a direct fed microbial for poultry (broilers, turkeys, and layers) and pigs intended to provide a source of live, naturally occurring microorganisms ensuring stimulation of weight gain and improvement of feed conversion efficiency.
An aid in the control of necrotic enteritis in broiler chickens.
B-Act® is a stabilised source of Bacillus licheniformis only.
To be used orally after fully mixing with compound feed of poultry and pigs at the rate of 500 g per ton of finished feed. Recommended for use in diets of poultry and pigs during all phases of growth and development of animals.
In order to ensure uniform homogenisation with feed, it is recommended to mix the prescribed quantity of the product in stages in the following order up to 10 kg feed; up to 100 kg feed; and up to 1000 kg feed.
Store in original container, in a dry place, below 30°C.
Registered Veterinary Medicine, ACVM Registration Number A11376