Flavomycin 40 microGranulate
Contains 40 g/kg flavophospholipol for poultry
- Superior microGranulate form, produced by leading manufacturer Huvepharma
- Local effect on bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract, as large flavophospholipol molecule is unable to cross gut wall
- Unrelated to other antibiotic families, and used only in animal medicine
- Also suitable for use in combination with B-Act (Bacillus licheniformis)
- Highest quality European product
- Beneficial for minimising necrotic enteritis
- Reduces salmonella
- Reduces antibiotic resistance organisms
- Improved productivity in poultry when used alone, or in combination with B-Act probiotic
Contains 40 g/kg flavophospholipol
Available in 25kg bags
Flavophospholipol is a large antibiotic molecule that is not absorbed and acts locally in the gastrointestinal tract. It acts primarily against gram positive bacteria but spares beneficial microflora, such as Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium and hence alters the microflora balance. Flavomycin has been shown to reduce gastrointestinal disease such as dysbacteriosis and necrotic enteritis as improved gastrointestinal microflora prevents colonisation of pathogens.
For improvement of weight gain and feed conversion efficiency in broilers, turkeys, and laying hens by managing the gut microflora balance.
Mix thoroughly in feed before use.
Broiler chickens - mixing rate of Flavomycin 40 in feed 50 - 300 grams / tonne to provide active ingredient flavophospholipol 2 - 12 ppm.
Turkeys - mixing rate of Flavomycin 40 in feed 75 -225 grams / tonne to provide active ingredient flavophospholipol 3 - 9 ppm.
Laying hens - mixing rate of Flavomycin 40 in feed 50 - 125 grams / tonne to provide active ingredient flavophospholipol 2 - 5 ppm.
Flavomycin 40 may only be used according to label instructions
Human First Aid, Symptoms of Poisoning
Store below 25°C in a dry and well ventilated area. Protect from direct sunlight. Store in original container.
Restricted Veterinary Medicine, ACVM number A10503
Flavomycin 40 Label
Flavomycin 40 Brochure
Refer Also B-Act Product Page
Tech Bulletin 1 Flavomycin in broilers challenged with clostridia
Tech Bulletin 5 Flavomycin reduces Salmonella in broilers
Tech Bulletin 8 Flavomycin vs competitors in broilers
Tech Bulletin 10 Flavomycin in broilers comparing treatments
Tech Bulletin 15 Flavomycin vs competitors in broilers
Tech Bulletin 17 Flavomycin in broilers vs other treatments
Tech Bulletin 19 Flavomycin decreases antibiotic resistance
Tech Bulletin 30 Flavomycin at 5ppm in broilers
Tech Bulletin 3 Flavomycin B-Act Combi Broiler FCR & Digestibility
Tech Bulletin 4 Flavomycin B-Act Combi Broiler Microflora Effect