Coxiril 0.5% microGranulate
Contains 5g / kg diclazuril for poultry
- Chemical anti-coccidial
- Nil withholding time
- Superior microGranulate premix form
- High quality product from Europe
- Chemical suitable for rotation use in anti-coccidial treatment programmes for poultry
- Can be used in all feeds with no withdrawal period required
- microGranulate formulation improves uniformity throughout the feed
Contains 5g/kg diclazuril in a microGranulate premix
Diclazuril is a benzenacetonitrile that has potent coccidiocidal activity when fed at low levels in feed. It acts on the later stages of the Eimeria lifecycle (which allows natural immunity to develop via exposure to the early, immunogenic but not pathogenic stages of Eimeria).
As an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria acervulina, E. maxima, E. brunetti, E. necatrix and E. tenella in broiler chickens.
Directions: For use in broiler chickens. Coxiril 0.5% premix should be mixed into a secondary premix prior to incorporation in finished feed. Add 200g of Coxiril 0.5% to each tonne of chicken feed. This produces a diclazuril content of 1g/tonne in the finished feed which should be fed continuously as the sole ration.
Eggs: Not for use in birds from which eggs are produced for human consumption
Store in original container, in a dry place below 25°C.
Registered Veterinary Medicine, ACVM Registration Number A11357