NicarbMax 100% Premix
Ccontains 1,000 g/kg nicarbazin for poultry
- Anti-coccidial chemical suitable for poultry
- Full strength 100% nicarbazin product
- Popular for use in combination with an ionophore (Monotec 200 or Sacox 120)
- Economic for inclusion in premix intended for broiler chickens
- Use of NicarbMax in broilers under 28 days tends to reduce Eimeria challenge
Yellow powder for poultry containing 1,000 g/kg nicarbazin
Available in 20kg bags
Nicarbazin is a broad-spectrum coccidiostat
For the prevention and control of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria acervulina, E. maxima, E. mivati, E. necatrix, and E. tenella in broiler chickens
Mix up to 125g of NicarbMax 100% per tonne of feed to produce a concentration of 125 g/tonne nicarbazin in the finished feed. Commonly 40 - 50 g per tonne feed when NicarbMax is used in combination with an ionophore. NicarbMax 100% must be thoroughly mixed in the feed to assure even distribution. It is recommended NicarbMax 100% is included in a medicated premix pack and or pre-blended with 4 - 5kg of ground cereal before adding to the feed.
Do not use in birds which are producing or may in the future produce eggs or egg products for human consumption, as egg quality and production may be affected.
Eggs: 10 days following the last treatment
Use in birds greater than 28 days of age may increase susceptibility to heat stress
Human First Aid, Symptoms of Poisoning
Store below 25°C, protected from light and moisture.
ACVM Registration Number A10785