Coxipol 25% microGranulate
Contains 250g/kg clopidol for poultry
- Chemical anti-coccidial
- Superior microGranulate premix form
- High quality product from Europe
- Chemical suitable for rotation use in anti-coccidial treatment programmes for poultry
- Safe and well tolerated by chickens due to low toxicity
- microGranulate formulation improves uniformity throughout the feed
Contains 250g/kg clopidol in a microGranulate premix
Available in 20kg bags
Clopidol (3,5-dichloro-2,6-dimethyl- 4-pyridinol) is a pyridone-derivative, which inhibits the development of sporozoites and trophozoites of Eimeria species.
Coxipol 25% is indicated as an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria acervulina, E. maxima, E. brunetti, E. necatrix and E. tenella in broiler chickens.
Directions: For use in broiler chickens. Coxipol 25% should be mixed into a secondary premix prior to incorporation in finished feed. Add 500g of Coxipol 25% to each tonne of chicken feed. This produces a clopidol content of 125 g/tonne in the finished feed which should be fed continuously as the sole ration.
Meat: 2 days
Eggs: Not for use in birds from which eggs are produced for human consumption
Store in original container, in a dry place below 30°C.
Restricted Veterinary Medicine, ACVM Registration Number A11356